Children’s Karate is not simply a way of learning self-defense. It is a way of life, one to practice inside and outside the Dojo. Here are 7 Home Rules we require our children to follow:
1. Children shall greet their parents with “Hi Mom! Hi Dad!” when they enter the home and tell their parents “good-bye” when they leave.
2. Children will always be respectful of their Parents, Teachers, and Elders.
3. Children will be kind to their Brothers and Sisters
(Children will not use any Karate moves on their family members or friends)
4. Children will keep the household neat and clean.
5. Children will keep their hair, body, and teeth clean daily.
6. Children will not interrupt adult conversations.
7. Children shall fix the recipe for straight A’s & B’s daily!
- When you come home from school, open the fridge and have a glass of milk
- Open your book to review what you studied today.
- Do your homework.
- Preview what you will study tomorrow.
Children who do not obey their parents CHEERFULLY may be reduced in rank.