Our Karate School Mission Statement:
To enhance our community and its citizens through the positive personal development skills of our training.
To provide a safe haven of positive energy and support for our students mental and physical growth.
To provide inspiration of personal excellence through our example as Black Belts both in and out of our karate school.
To ensure the long-term growth of the school and its staff by providing legendary student service.
Five Rules to Train By
- Listening creates reflexes. It is not necessarily the words but the vibration of the command.
- Balance, keep your weight centered.
- Posture, not just yours but learning how to read your opponent.
- Coordination, make your hands and feet become one.
- Self confidence, I can do this in a matter of time. Knowing you can do it even though you never have before.