Martial Arts Benefits: The Physical and Mental Benefits Martial Arts Training Provides.
Sharing knowledge and helping others reach their full potential is what we do best.
The martial arts were originally aimed towards life preservation and self defense, but today people come to us from all walks of life, each with their own set of reasons for wanting to train at the American Academy of Self Defense. Some want to learn self-defense, others want to fight in tournaments, some seek to become physically fit and others just want to have fun. What ever reason you chose, you will find others just like yourself studying at the American Academy of Self Defense.
This is why the American Academy of Self Defense has developed proven teaching methods that will not only help you learn the art of self defense quickly and easily but also provide a wide range of benefits for students of all ages.
- Improved reflexes and coordination
- Increased energy level
- Improved appearance and muscle tone
- Increased strength and stamina
- Better balance and body awareness
- Improved flexibility
- Weight loss and control
- Better health and longevity
- Improved self-image and self esteem Increased self-confidence and positive attitude Greater self discipline and a “can do” attitude
- Improved concentration, work and study habits Stress reduction and increased levels of relaxation The knowledge that you are able to protect yourself and your loved ones should a life threatening situation arise.
So what ever your reasons, whatever your goals, we can help. For a new you, call today (805) 499-1799.